Chat Now

Answered By: Lorraine Falconer
Last Updated: Mar 20, 2017     Views: 86

To find Unit of Study readings (sometimes called Special Reserve), use Unit of Study search.

You can search using the Unit of Study code (e.g. PSYC1001). You will be presented with a list of electronic items with links through to the full text, and physical items with the library location and call number of the 2 hour collection they are being held in.