To know for sure if we have something, search our catalogue (not CrossSearch, the search box on our home page).
If you only know a few words of the title, use advanced search, and select Title, from the Any Field dropdown.
2. When you start with Title or Author search, and your item isn't found, the following text displays where your title / author should have been in the alphabetic list of results: Your entry xxxx would be here - - Search as Words - -
3. Click the green Bonus + icon beside it to see if you can get if from another Bonus library.
4. Or click Search as Words to do a keyword search for your search words. If your item isn't in the results, or you get too many results, try doing an advanced search, or click the Modify / advanced icon at the top of the screen.
4. At the advanced search screen, select Title, Author, or Note from the Any Field dropdown, and use only the main keywords from your title or author name.
5. At any point you can always find the Bonus + icon at the top and bottom of a search result list.
6. If you are a postgraduate or staff member, you can also request books and journal articles from document delivery via your MyLoans record.