Chat Now

Related Topics

Answered By: Sally Chik
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2016     Views: 32

A library card is available for Postgraduate students who have submitted their thesis and their student card has expired. 

You will need to:
- Request a card in person at the Campus Cards (you will need photo identification such as your driver’s licence or passport); or
- Send in a completed Postgraduate and Honours Students Borrower’s card application form (HDR students under examination do not require supervisor, course coordinator or head of department signature).

For more information on obtaining a card:

With the card, you'll have a new corresponding library record, where your new loans etc will be recorded. You'll need to login to your new MyLoans record  or databases with your name and the number on your new card.