Chat Now

Related Topics

Answered By: Lorraine Falconer
Last Updated: Mar 20, 2017     Views: 15

To login with a Research Assistant's card, you need to use the borrower number on the card with the name of the person you report to, which is printed on the card above your own. ( Don't include the person's title, such as Dr).