Chat Now

Related Topics

Answered By: Lorraine Falconer
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016     Views: 266

To be able to login to ejournals as a student you need to have both a current Unikey and a current Library patron record.

Your library record has expired, so it looks like you aren't enrolled. Our records are updated by the Campus Card Centre so you will need to ring them, click link for contact details to check and update your library record.

If you suspended your enrolment but are now intending to do postgrad studies, or have submitted your thesis, you can arrange a temporary card through this centre. This card will also let you borrow and make interlibrary loan requests. To login to MyLoans and Library eresources,you will need to use the barcode number on it with your last name in the bottom set of login boxes. This is because your UniKey ID can't be linked to your temporary card.