Chat Now

Answered By: Matthew Davis
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016     Views: 126

The special reserve collection is now called Unit of Study Readings, with physical items being held in the "2 hour loan" collection.

To access electronic versions of items in your Unit of Study Readings please visit the library home page and click on the Unit of Study Readings link.

From there, you can search using the Unit of Study code (e.g. PSYC1001). You will be presented with a list of electronic items with links through to the full text, and physical items with the library location and call number of the 2 hour collection they are being held in.