Answered By: Matthew Davis
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016     Views: 143

If the particular journal article you need is available in print only at another University Campus location (such as Health Sciences if you are a Camperdown campus based student/academic), you can request to have the article scanned and emailed to you.

To request the article, log in to your MyLoans account and click on "request items from document delivery".

You can then use the Article Reach service to request the required journal article. Items will be scanned and emailed within 24-48 hours.

This service is only available for honours or postgraduate students, and staff.