Answered By: Matthew Davis
Last Updated: Sep 26, 2016     Views: 357

To access readings lists please go to the library catalogue using the following link and search using either the Unit of Study code (e.g. PSYC1001) or your lecturer's name.


Journal articles and book chapters have a link to the PDF article or chapter online, and books will be listed with their location and 2-hour loan call number. Please ask at the information desk to locate the 2-hour loan collection in your library.


We only have required readings for units of study where the lecturer has provided the library with a list. If there is no list for your Unit of Study, you can use CrossSearch to search for journal articles. Simply type the article title into the search box and click go. Books can be searched for in the library catalogue by book title or author.