1. Install the Flipster app from either iTunes (Apple) or Google Play (Android).
2. You’ll then be prompted to Find my Library.
3. Search for University of Sydney and click on the LOG IN button.
4. You’ll then be prompted to enter your UniKey/Password.
To search for magazines in the app:
1. Tap the Magnifying Glass icon in the upper-right corner of the Explore screen.
2. Tap the search field and enter your keywords, such as title, publisher, or category.
As you type, Flipster displays titles related to your keywords.
3. Tap the Download icon to download an issue to your device, or tap the cover to learn more about it.
To browse magazines in the app:
1. Browse from the All Magazines area displayed.
Tap Categories in the upper-left corner of the Explore screen to select a particular category of magazines to display.
2. Tap the Information icon below the cover to learn more about a title, including a brief description as well as the available back issues.
3. Tap the Download icon for a title you would like to download.