Chat Now

Related Topics

    Answered By: Helen Loxton
    Last Updated: Nov 09, 2018     Views: 10

    Under the The New South Wales Copyright Act 1879 publishers in NSW need to provide a copy of printed material to the University of Sydney Library.  


    If you are a NSW publisher, please send publications to: 


    Gift, Legal Deposit, & Exchange Officer 

    University of Sydney Library 

    University of Sydney NSW 2006 


    For any enquiries please contact us at the following email