Creating a list of Favourite References from Library Search
When using Library Search, you can mark records to save to a Favourites list. This list can be printed out, sent to your email or exported to a reference management software like EndNote.
If you have signed in, the list is retained in My account, where you can add labels and export the records.
1. Sign in before using Library Search
2. Do your search in Library Search
3. Click on the pin icon in the top right hand corner of the record:
4. Click on the pin icon at the top right of the screen
5. A window will appear, showing your Favourite pinned references.