Chat Now

Answered By: Lorraine Falconer
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016     Views: 136

If your Library record has now expired, you will not be able to login with your UniKey, even if it still works with other services.

If  you are a postgraduate, or an undergraduate intending to study honours, you may apply for a temporary Library card from the Campus Card Centre
You can then login with your last name and the borrower number on the card.

You can also use our eResources without a UniKey from the public PCs in our libraries.