Chat Now

Answered By: Rena McGrogan
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2016     Views: 196

A library card is available for Postgraduate and Honours students who suspend their enrolment.  Full information can be found on our website:


You will need to complete an application form and have it signed by your supervisor and Head of Department  The Campus Card Centre can then process your request.  Once the new card is active, you will be able to borrow, request document deliveries and use the Library computers.


For  access to electronic resources, or to login to your new temporary library record, you will use your name and the number on your temporary card. You won't be able to use your UniKey to authenticate again until you have re-activated your enrollment.