Chat Now

Related Topics

Answered By: Crystal Choi
Last Updated: Mar 20, 2017     Views: 294

You can pay fines online. For more information on how to do that click through to the link provided below. 

If you would like to appeal the fine and have the fine reduced or waived, please fill out the online Borrower Enquiry form. The link to this form can be found below. 

Comments (2)

  1. Could you explain more details about the paying? I cannot find on the myloan.
    by Rong on Apr 07, 2017.
  2. The MyLoans link is on our home page, you'll see it in the grey area above the search bar.
    by Kim Williams on May 03, 2017.