Answered By: Crystal Choi
Last Updated: Mar 20, 2017     Views: 91

Each subject area has a specialist librarian, called a Academic Liaison Librarian. Get in touch with them, and they can help you find information for your assignment. You can find a list of the Academic Liaison Librarians in the link below.

You can also find your Academic Liaison Librarian in the Subject Guide for your area of study. 

Another source of help is the Peer Learning Advisors. PLAs are current students who can help with general library issues, and know where to go for further assistance if needed. PLAs wear red tshirts and can be found in The Quarter, Bosch Commons, and the Dentistry Library.