MyLists saves things to your MyLoans record. You can later export your lists to EndNote if you wish. (You can also export records into EndNote directly from your search results).
1. Carry out your search. If you are already logged into MyLoans, start your search using the search box at the top of the screen, to avoid having to login again later. You can use the Modify / Advanced Search icon at the top of your search results to add more search terms and limits if required.
2. In your results, check the box beside the items you would like to save for later.
3. Click Add to MyLists at the top of your search results. If you are already logged in to MyLoans, select Create a new list from the picklist. If you aren't already logged in to MyLoans, you will be prompted to do so. Choose Create a new list, enter a list name, and description if you wish. Click Submit.
4. x records saved to your list for later displays.
5. Click Return To Your Record > MyLists to access and manage your lists, or Start Over to do a new search.
6. Click Submit to confirm
7. Click Return To Your Record > MyLists to access and manage your lists.