Only people listed as the Lead Chief Investigator (LCI) on the Research Data Management Plan (RDMP) can add people to the RDMP. To do this, the LCI should:
1. Login to the RDMP tool
2. Click the title of RDMP you want to amend, then select ‘Edit RDMP’
3. From the left hand menu select ‘Contributors’
4. Select ‘Add’, then search for the contributor by name, UniKey or email address. Click ‘Select’ next to the correct entry. The contributor should now be visible on the RDMP.
5. Next to the new contributor’s name select the correct role for them:
6. Select ‘Apply changes’ at the bottom of the page. You will receive an email notification confirming the changes.
If you encounter any issues, contact the Research Data team