The existing Camden Library service has been re-designed to better support the education and research needs of staff and students in the Faculty of Veterinary Science and the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment on the Camden Campus. Camden Library is now known as Camden Commons.
- Print collections have been reviewed. High demand items are available via the HAL book vending machine. Low demand items will be moved to Storage and can be requested as usual;
- Document delivery services, unit of study reading list services and services for distance clients are operating as usual.
- Camden Commons operates as a Library learning space, with substantial additional study spaces.
- Library staff support clients in the space at specified times and digital help points are available after hours.
- Ask-a-Librarian live chat service is available to support clients.
- Academic Liaison Librarians work closely with academics, professional staff, students and researchers wherever they research, teach or study.
This is a great opportunity for us to build on our existing strengths to advance the University’s research and education agendas, and to ensure that we deliver the highest quality 21st century research library experience.